- Createour own token.
- Weare create the site.
- StructureWhite Paper.
- Promotioncommand and project in community (pr-campaign).
Phase one. How to create presale ico token?
Before deciding how to conduct an ICO in the company and start creating a coin, worry to write White paper. The need for this is obvious. Another important point in describing the algorithm for accessing ICO for beginners is obviously the technology of creating a digital coin – a token.
For beginners this method is suitable in order to understand the principle of working with the creation processes themselves, but as a result, the coins obtained will not cost anything, pleasing the creator only by the fact of their existence. Waves is positioned as a cryptoexchange and a site for creating tokens. Anyway, having tried your hand on Waves basis, you get valuable experience of the first work with digital assets, which you can later add to more structured.
Based on the Waves platform, smart contracts are not expected, which means that it is almost impossible to collect investments through ICO (modern investors do not trust). A more interesting analogue is Ethereum. Ethereum coin is set with a smart contract, which gives some security of ICO’s. You need to set a purse on Ethereum, next the suggested instruction. In fact, in the proceeding a smart contract, you specify:
thename of the token
Phase two. Developing a project site
Beginners are required to create a land-lodge, which must contain the following information:
- informationabout the project;
- dataabout the developer;
- tabwith White Paper.
Phase three. Writing White Paper
- Atthe beginning of the document, place a video presentation that will give investors an opportunity to evaluate your project and decide whether or not to read White Paper any further.
- Writea small text that should create a “wow effect”. Use the tricks of the marketing sphere.
- White Paper is very similar to the more familiar concept of a business plan. Like any BP, began with the problematic of the project.
- Tell potential investors for what purpose you started to develop the project, what benefits it will bring to the world, society and a particular investor, as well as what problems can be solved by its successful implementation.
- Next, give a general description of the project.
- Tell us what area it belongs to, what it targets, about the goods that you plan to produce. Give a description of the technical component of the project. Here you need to specify bonuses, privileges, coins.
- Do not believe investors about nonexistent privileges, promise only realizable things, otherwise ICO will be declared a scam.
Phase four. Positioning command and project in community (pr-campaign)
To do this, you need to create project pages on social networks, on special platforms and constantly support them. It is important that the team promptly answers the questions of investors and other members of the professional community. Any criticism should not be answered abruptly, as some comments can help make the project better. It is also important to think about how to run bounty ICO. By the way, bounty will also help advertise the project in the network. At this stage, it is necessary to post information about the project in the media, on specialized websites of ICO-trackers, on professional forums, etc.
Phase five. Starting ICO
This stage is the most difficult and exciting. If up to this point, the team almost didn’t sleep, working on White paper, a website, a PR strategy, now begins the work mode 24/7, as always someone of the team members should be in touch to answer your questions. If the team does everything right, and the idea of the product is really like the market, the result will not take long. Godspeed!